Malindo Air flies to Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu, Langkawi in August
Malindo Air has stepped up its turboprop operations out of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang, starting flights to Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu and Langkawi from Aug 1.
The hybrid airline will operate twice daily flights from Subang to Alor Setar, and daily services to Kuala Terengganu and Langkawi, using its new ATR72-600.
This is in addition to its current turboprop flights from Subang to Penang, Kota Baru and Johor Baru.
“Malindo Air’s emergence at Subang airport has been warmly received by the public. Our flights to Kota Baru have been flying with more than 90% capacity most of the time,” Malindo Air CEO Chandran Rama Muthy said in a statement today.
“Following such encouraging response since the launch of our Subang operations, we have decided to implement the new routes to Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu and Langkawi.”
In conjunction with the launch of the new routes, Malindo Air is offering all-inclusive promotional one-way fares from RM109 from now until Aug 4, 2013.
Incoming search terms:
- malindo alor setar
- malindo air kuala terengganu
- malindo air alor setar
- malindo to langkawi
- malindo air subang to alor setar flight 31 august 2014
- flight ticket to kuala terengganu from klia2
- klia2 to kuala terengganu
- flight from kuala terengganu to subang
- malindo first flight to Alor Star today
- malindo flight from kuala terengganu to kuala lumpur